Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Change that you can believe in

Change that you can believe in, the changing of the seasons and it is about to be my favorite season of the year. You can already feel it a little bit,a subtle change in color of tree leaves and grasses, a little, just a dab, cooler in the early morning.Everything speeds up when school starts, summer is over and its time to get down to business again. Every day is a blessing!
I am waiting on cotton now to really get down to work on my angel kits, it will be ready most any day now. I have started packing the kits and getting them ready for sale. I like doing business!

2 comments:

  1. It is beginning to feel like fall in the air!

    ReplyDelete
  2. While down there the cotton fields are about ready to pick.Your angels look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete