Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Full Moons and Cotton Fields in South Georgia

Each day now as the farmers are defoliating their cotton, the fields grow more beautiful. God has given us so much beauty . I woke this morning about 3 am nd saw the most beautiful moon out of my window, I am not sure that it was a full moon, but it is getting there, I thought about how beautiful it must be looking out over my neighbor's cotton field. I think nature's beauty starts with the seasons, each one brings something special. The beauty of ice and snow in winter and leaves and flowers in Spring and Summer, the changing leaves and air in the fall and so much more. How special all of these are, how good God is. Have you ever driven by a peanut field when the peanuts have just been dug? there is a mixed smell of earth and peanuts, so wonderful! We live in a very special place on this earth and I am glad that it is my home.

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful, uplifting thought! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Earth is such a beautiful place and we are so fortunate God made it our home. We should be more mindful or our actions and show more respect for our home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are such beautiful words cory and so true!

    ReplyDelete