Monday, July 19, 2010

Books and flowers

I used to buy books, paperback, hardback,new,used, all kinds but now that I have my kindle I don't buy that kind hardly ever, I just go to Amazon and order one and I have it in a minute. But my old books still have work to do, most of them of any size are busy pressing flowers. Sometimes I pick up a book and out falls a flower that I placed there a year or so ago and even tho I had forgotten all about it, it is still beautiful most of the time. I sometimes travel with a big book and a pair of scissors in my car just in case I find something unusual that I just have to have!

1 comment:

  1. Dot,
    This pressed flower piece is just beautiful! I have really enjoyed the one you gave me. I have it here next to my computer and admire it often.
    Debra

    ReplyDelete