Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A kindle thing

One of my favorite things is my kindle, if you don't know what a kindle is I will share with you. It is an electronic reading device, it is lightweight and the page that you read from is about 6", you can adjust the size of the type so that you can read without your glasses and best of all you can go online and order a new book and it appears on your kindle in about a minute. I like mine especially when I wake in the middle of the night and I need to read for a few minutes to get back to sleep. I just push the button and there is the page where I left offand now all of my books are large print so I don't have to search for my glasses in the middle of the night! Right now I am reading a new thriller titled the Rembrandt Affair, very good so far.
thelmadot

2 comments:

  1. Dot,
    This sounds great. This is a excellent way to always have a good book with you!
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a Kindle for Christmas! They are amazing! You can even upload textbooks for college courses.

    ReplyDelete