Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Special Times

Cory and I enjoyed being together for a couple of days this week Monday morning I drove over to Valdosta to spend some time with her. Summer session is over and the fall semester hasn't yet begun so she was free to be with her grandmother for a while. Dottie said that everytime she called we were either eating or about to go out someplace to eat. I have to admit, we did do that, but we also completed a really neat project. We painted and decorated her guest room in a day and it look scrumptious. I went with her to for a dental appointment this morning, she had her first cavity and was really nervous about a filling, but all is well. I am telling all of this to say just how precious family is, I am so thankful that I have a large family and that we all love one another.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dot,
    Missed you last night, but glad you were doing what you love most - being with family! Hope to see you tomorrow night. We'll learn more about blogging!
    Debra

    ReplyDelete