Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Movies in the Middle of the Night

My body has two switches, off and on , I have never had a switch for in-between.
I am on go all day and then earlier than most folks, I am on off! Trouble is, that I go to sleep early but just when a lot of people that I know are just going to sleep, I have had it! I turn on the light and pick up my kindle and read awhile or go downstairs and find something to nibble on and turn on the TV. Once last week at 2 0'clock in the morning I turned on the tv and a movie called 3000 Miles to Graceland was just coming on, Kevin Costner, Kurt Russell, Courtney Cox and other good actors were in it, I enjoyed that movie so much!. But sorry to say, I havn't found another as good since then.
Another night I went into the Factory and worked on my new Angel Kit, think that I will post a picture today.

No comments:

Post a Comment